I'm a little sad knowing that today is the last day of Mama M's Valentine's Extravaganza. It's been a super fun blog hop...I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. It's nice to remember the days of dating and the days before kiddos and the days when you loved each other so much you couldn't get enough of each other.
I have a few more post planned for the next week, so come back and check them out. I also am going to get back to Obsessions and Confessions! It's been a while since I've done those, but I have quite a few stored in my head and even some written down.
Even jibber jabber, here are the top ten reasons I love my Captain!
10. A master on the grill....yummy steaks on the grill!
9. He always says I look good...even when I know I don't.
8. He puts me first, most of the time.
7. The way he can make me laugh...even when I have the grumpies!
6. He can usually answer any question I have about random stuff...even if he just pretends to know because he doesn't like to not know.
5. Weekend breakfasts!
4. When he does something without being asked...like vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry.
3. The goofy boy that emerges when he really plays with our girls.
2. Knowing that he loves taking care of his family...emotionally, physically and financially.
And the number one reason I love Cap'N Crunch....
1. I love him just because I love to love him.
Sickness, Swimming and Slime
6 hours ago