Friday, February 19, 2010

Flapjack Five question Friday!

It's Friday again! This Friday is not as fun as last Friday because Papa is not here...but we pushed on and had Flapjack Friday anyway.

Cocoa Puff and Cheerio woke up in Mommy's bed this morning. Cheerio woke up first. I tried to get her to go back to sleep, but then she saw Cocoa Puff. I knew I would not be successful, so I just let her wake Cocoa Puff up. We were snuggling when Cocoa Puff asked me if it was Flapjack Friday. I love that she looks forward to it too!

So, today we had Banana Flapjacks! Yummy!


From February 2010


And now on to Five question Friday! Mama M hosts this fun blog hop every week and I just love her for it! Head over to her blog - after you read mine of course!

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

No! I hope I never have to experience this.

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut it off?

I'm lazy...so I usually pull it off. Unless it doesn't come off easily, then I go get the scissors.

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?

I have always had my own room.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?

As long as I could wash the outfit, I think I would have to say wear the same thing for the rest of my life. It would be really hard to eat the same thing for the rest of my life. I mean I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but the same cereal? No way!

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?

Geez...I have a horrible memory. And what do you mean as a child? Like grade school? Middle School? High School?

I think I remember watching The Smurfs. And Silverspoons. And 90210. That kinda covers all the grades!

And that's all! Short and sweet today.

1 comment:

  1. 90210 oh my poor honey had to suffer through every wednesday and then melrose place. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.