Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite Date Story

So today's topic over at Mama M's Valentine's Day Extravaganza is your favorite date story (good or bad).

It's been awhile since we were dating...so I had to really think about this one. I have three that stick out in my head. I won't go into too much detal, but here they are:


  1. Our very first date - because that was the beginning of the best thing! Dinner at Chili's for four hours! We just talked and talked...can't remember what we talked about?
  2. Horseback riding - we packed a picnic lunch and went riding at the barn I took lessons. Keith had never really riden before. It was a very fun date. And very romantic.
  3. A road trip up to Tennessee to see good friends of mine. This really wasn't a "date" but it sticks out to me because it was the first time I remember thinking "I can really see myself with this guy." I used to get annoyed with people so easily, but not Cap'N Crunch. We spent the whole weekend together and I didn't want to throw him out of the car, not even once...now that was a good sign!
Cap'N Crunches favorite date:

Well, he was going to tell me what his favorite date story, but I think the tv won...maybe later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.