Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Wow! That was a super fast week! And a great week...I started a bible study on Tuesday. The other ladies are amazing and I'm so excited! But I now have 'homework' every night! (Shh...don't tell, but I haven't done it yet. You know I'm a procrastinator right?! I really do need to start today though.) The girls also had a great time...Cocoa Puff has been singing a song she learned - all week.



Okay, okay, on to the five questions! Here's the drill...you go to Mama M's blog, read the great questions, copy them to your blog, and answer them! And if you're so inclined, you can read other bloggers answers on their blog by clicking on the links at the end of the post.

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

I was pretty good. I didn't really get crazy until college. And the few times I did get crazy, I didn't get caught....okay, well there was this one time. Oh, and that time too. Okay, maybe I do have a few stories....but this is a family blog. I couldn't possibly share. I should, really?

They're really not that bad....I'm just being silly. But since I am participating in 5QF, I will tell you.

I was a senior. I went to a party with my friend M. She met a boy, he was pretty cute. They liked each other...and well, they liked making out. She didn't want to go home. I fell asleep in the back of her car. I was spending the night at her house...oh, her parents were pissed. I think we got back to her house around 3 or 4? Not really sure, but it was late. Her parents had called my parents. I kinda sorta was a bad friend....hindsight, I should have taken the blame for M? But I didn't. I was a little mad that I got in trouble. M and I didn't speak for a few days, weeks...unclear about that part....I think we kinda made up, but it was never the same...Sorry M.

See, that wasn't too bad. I did leave out the part that I had a few alcoholic beverages...hence the falling asleep in the back of M's car.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

I am 100% night owl. Always have been, always will be! I also trained my kiddos to not get out of bed until at least 8 o'clock. This morning they slept until a little after 10!

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed texter?

What is a texter? Yes, I am kidding, but I really don't like texting. Yet there are certain people (you know who you are) that insist on texting me. Aaargh! So, when I do text it takes me twenty minutes just to say hello.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent...or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

I am slightly embarrassed by this question. I almost left it out, but then it would be Five question Friday. My high school government teacher, not that I remember her name, would be so ashamed of me....I don't know which party I should call my own. There. I said it. One of these days I am going to research and figure it out, but not today.

5. Are you a pet person?

We have a cat. I am allergic to cats. But it was love at first sight when I saw this tiny little kitten in need of a good home. So, now I am a 'cat person' trapped in a 'dog-lovers' body. One day I will get a great big floppy dog!

That's all Folks! See you next Friday. Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.