Friday, September 3, 2010

Five question Friday!

Five question Friday we meet again....like a long lost friend. It's been too long.

Just in case you don't know the drill...Mama M (one seriously funny Mama) hosts this blog carnival every Friday...that takes dedication! Check her out - you won't be sorry.

Here we go.....

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

Like right now? Cap 'N Crunch and the girls are watching tv....so I'm blogging and before I started this post I was looking at other blogs. I also plan engaging lessons for my three classes (at least I aim for them to be engaging!), I craft....mod podge is now a very dear friend.

And sometimes when I have time to myself - I just sit. on. the. couch. :-)

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

I see dirt. The window goes from the floor to the ceiling.

I keep meaning to plant an herb garden.

But we've been here for 5 years....my bet is that it won't happen anytime soon.

3. Who/What would you like to be reincarnated as?

A pelican.

I would fly over the oceans and dip my head in the water to eat yummy fish although I might want to grill the fish first...is that allowed?

And I wouldn't poop all over the place. I cannot stand bird poop.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

Maybe I shouldn't answer this question.

I have lots of pet peeves when it comes to other people's children.

One on the top of the list is poor manners....please/thank you, excuse me...you know, manners! But I suppose it's hard for kids to learn manners when the parents don't have any.

5. Regular or Diet soda?

Have you met me? I love Coke. In the red can. I do not like silver cans.

And that is all she wrote...until next time.

Have a great weekend....love on the people around you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.