Sunday, November 8, 2009

Five Question Friday

One of the blogs I occasionally read hosts a Five Question Friday...I thought I would participate this week. I know it's Sunday, but I still thought I would post. You can go over to My Little Life to check out Mama M's post.

1. What is your dream job?

Stay-at-home-mommy! AND...photographer and crafter and woodworker and teacher and about a zillion other things. I have to stay busy :)

2. What song could you play over and over again?

Just one?! Hmm? Well, I LOVE Dave Matthews Band - Crash might be my all time fave, but right now the CD that is getting the most play in the car is Augustine - love that CD.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?

I am definitely a talker. Texting drives me CRAZY! I do like to email though - especially since I stay up so late...there's really no one to talk to at one in the morning...so I email!

4. What is your must have beauty product?

Lotion? Does that count? I try to put some make-up on everyday, but somedays I'm just doing good to shower and get out of my jammies. I do love mascara too....what a difference a little mascara makes.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

Man in the Mirror or Black or White

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.