Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me, Oh, No, Not Me!

One of my favorite bloggers, MckMama, hosts a Not Me! Monday almost every Monday. So, I thought I would try it out this week...

I did not procrastinate last night and I most certainly am not procrastinating this morning by posting....oh, no, not me!


I have never told Cocoa Puff it was too dirty outside to avoid having to go outside...I would never keep a child from enjoying the great outdoors...oh, no, not me!


I surely did not start this blog, in part, because I wanted to participate in Not Me! Monday...now that would just be silly...oh, no, not me!


Last night, Cocoa Puff did not get out of bed and hide. When I found her she did not say, "I was just trying to get back in bed." Captain Crunch and I did not tickle her and get her even more riled up, because certainly she should have been reprimanded for getting out of bed four times instead of being tickled. I am definitely not that silly of a Mommy....oh, no, not me!

And lastly, I would never ever put Cheerio in her pack-n-play to keep her from removing the movies from the shelf a third time (in 15 minutes) just so I could finish writing a post for my blog...oh, no not me!

So, how did I do? Do you have anything that you have not done? If you feel so inclined to share, you can leave your "not me's" in the comments of this post or go over to MckMama's Not Me! Monday post...but make sure you have fun! Now, I'm going to go rescue Cheerio from her pack-n-play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.