Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've got a booger waiting for you!

I actually had to spellcheck "booger." I don't think I have ever typed or written the word booger before tonight.

So, here's how it happened....I'm making breakfast this morning...in case you're wondering, we had oatmeal. I hear Cocoa Puff call me from the other room.

"Mom, I've got a booger waiting for you."
My mind thought...surely she did not just say booger...but what else could be waiting for me?
I peek around the corner...."What do you have waiting for me?"
"Mom, a BOOGER!"
"Oh, of course...a booger. Let me get a tissue."

After collecting the prize I went back to making oatmeal. Now, if you've ever made oatmeal or even just seen oatmeal...you might be able to see where I'm going with this...I couldn't stop thinking about boogers. I decided to feed Cheerio first. After her breakfast was gone I decided to give mine another try. I stared into my bowl of boogers...I mean oatmeal and dipped my spoon in. Needless to say I had a really hard time eating my yummy breakfast this morning. Next time you're eating a bowl of yummy, hot oatmeal, think about Cocoa Puff and her prize-winning booger :)

Obsession: Reading. I have not been able to stop reading the last few weeks...not that it's a bad obsession, but I'm sure Captain Crunch would like to have his wife back. I just finished a book tonight. I think I'll wait until Friday before starting another one...we'll see.

Confession: I really, really want to finish writing the book I'm working on and have it published...like, really published with people buying it and everything. Maybe one day you'll see my Fruit Loopy face on the back of a cover :)

That's all for now...Pictures tomorrow.

Fruit Loop 000

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.